Product is not available in this quantity.
Iced Matcha Latte
May 15, 2022
| Updated on
May 15, 2022
Whether it’s in the early morning before work or you’re craving a sweet pick-me-up in the afternoon, this easy and quick iced matcha latte recipe will be a handy trick to get you through any day.
- 1 tsp Catacomb Matcha
- 8 oz Milk of your choice
- 4 oz Water
- Sweetener of your choice, to taste
- In a glass, fill with ice and milk. Set aside.
- In a separate cup or bowl, combine your water and 1 tsp of matcha.
- Whisk to your heart’s content.
- Pour your blended brew over your iced milk.
- Add your sweetener to your latte to make it as sweet as you’d like.
- Stab with your favorite Catacomb Matcha metal heart straw.
- To make this recipe more your own, consider adding in flavored syrups with your sweetener.
- To cut corners, place your matcha, milk, sweeteners, and added flavors in a cup together and blend together. Pour over ice.
- Want to go easy on the calories? Play with the ratio of water and milk. More water, less milk will give you more of that iconic matcha taste and save on some of the calories from the milk.
- Make it pretty with a little dusting of matcha or cinnamon on top.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Copyright © 2022 Catacomb Matcha.
All rights reserved.