Matcha Turmeric Latte
When you’re feeling sad and low, this drink will take you where you gotta go.
Smiling. Dancing. Everything is free. All you need is positivity.
Colors of the world. Spice up your life.
This golden matcha latte with turmeric and ginger will give you all the excitement and flavor as a 90s girl group that will tell you what they want, what they really really want.
- 1 tsp Catacomb Matcha
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Cardamom
- Pinch of pepper
- Honey or sweetener of your choice, to taste
- 4 oz water, to boil
- 8 oz milk of your choice, warmed
- Boil water however you like boiling water the most (stovetop, microwave, two sticks outside in the backyard). Pour into a bowl or cup to mix.
- Spice up your life. Combine matcha, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, pepper, and honey into water. Mix thoroughly until combined.
- Warm your milk of choice in a large mug.
- Pour your matcha mix in with the warmed milk to combine. Stir.
- Add a cinnamon stick if you’re feeling feisty.
- Make it over the stovetop in a saucepan if you want to make enough to share with the class.
- Like ginger more than cinnamon? Play around with the ratios to bring out the flavors you enjoy the most.
- Use your milk frother on a little warm milk to top the hot latte with some foamy bliss.
- Make it pretty with a little dusting of matcha or cinnamon on top.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Copyright © 2022 Catacomb Matcha.
All rights reserved.