Product is not available in this quantity.
Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade
May 15, 2022
| Updated on
July 27, 2022
If you want to impress your guests, you should level up your Matcha Lemonade with this recipe. It's perfectly dramatic – an over-the-top poolside caffeinated drink.
- 1 tsp Catacomb Matcha
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 8oz of Sparkling Water
- 1/2 cup of Frozen Blueberries
- A stem of Mint Leaves
- Sweetener of your choice
- In a blender add frozen blueberries, mint, lemon juice, and sweetener. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a fine strainer over a bowl to remove the pulp from the mixture. Use a spoon to remove as much liquid as possible.
- Fill glass with ice
- In a separate cup or bowl, combine your water and 1 tsp of matcha.
- Whisk that baby up.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add your sparkling water.
- Pour your blueberry, mint, and lemon juice over the ice.
- Pour your green treat on top.
- Add additional sweetener if needed.
- Enjoy your dramatic summer beverage.
- Use limes instead of lemons.
- Add some additional frozen blueberries on top.
- Garnish with lemons and mint for the gram.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Copyright © 2022 Catacomb Matcha.
All rights reserved.